Poughkeepsie, New York

the return policy effectively keeps me from buying at best buy . have repeatedly asked the staff to help me resolve the matter and been refused ,constant buck passing .for instance asked for a cable to connect two devices ,was sold the wrong one ,the store refused to let me return it ,was told to contact a reporting agency ,reporting agency said it was best buy and round and round she goes over two months now .asked customer service to e-mail me a complaint form they refused ,and blunted my complaint .if this is the first you are hearing of it you know the complaint is valid .also if the attitude at the poughkeepsie store were any worse it could be considered defiantly arrogant and hostile .lastly all of this affair is quite needless I have never seen such a policy in my life . I would like to explain to customer service representative please do contact me ,phone is best ,e-mail is ac5377@gmail.com Shrug Shrug Shrug yes it's a real e-mail address .

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments