Best Buy - The person who was driving the Geek squad Van plate 098 FYY on April 21st.
I'm very concerned about the way this employee was driving the Geek Squad vehicle today between 4:00pm and 4:15pm.The driver came off the US 26 Sunset Highway speeding into the inner city roads and contunued to drive freeway speeds on the sides street.
He almost got into a car accident with me. If he continues doing this, it is probable that he will get into a car accident.
I think he is working out of the Best Buy on SE 82nd Ave.I wanted to make sure to share my concerns with you because I don't want other drivers to experience what I experienced today.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I were told on Saturday the day we ordered our Washer & Dryer the soonest we could get our appliances would be by having them delivered Monday since..."
- "I bought a SAMSUNG television from BESTBUY online and when I opened it, the screen was cracked. When I went to BESTBUY to return it (with the receipt), I..."
- "Best Buy just lost a sale of almost $400.00 for their bad customer service and False Advertisement. Do not shop at Best Buy worst customer service I have ever experienced...."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I love so much about Columbia and Mountain Hardware sportswear. I do however have one consistent problem with them. I have so many problems with their zippers. Constantly jamming. Can't..."
- "Their website offers a FREE trial offer for the shipping cost of $4.95. There is no where on their site that states that you are signing up for an..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."