4.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I'm very concerned about the way this employee was driving the Geek Squad vehicle today between 4:00pm and 4:15pm.The driver came off the US 26 Sunset Highway speeding into the inner city roads and contunued to drive freeway speeds on the sides street.

He almost got into a car accident with me. If he continues doing this, it is probable that he will get into a car accident.

I think he is working out of the Best Buy on SE 82nd Ave.I wanted to make sure to share my concerns with you because I don't want other drivers to experience what I experienced today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss staff. Best Buy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments