Ease of Use
Style and Design

I go into Best Buy in Eagan MN to Buy a TV that they were advertising but they ran out and wouldn't sell me the display model I asked them why and they said we just can't sell it they should have enough TV's to sell to the consumer they only had like 20 of those tv's to go around that is total BS I will never shop there again and parking for get it no where to park so I just parked where I felt like it don't waste your time buying from those *** holes shop else where the people at Best Buy are worthless I could do better at Walmart or Target.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Deal.

Reason of review: not enough to go around.

Preferred solution: Sell me a tv at that price$129.00 43 inch.

I didn't like: Not enough deals to go around.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22.

Comments

MattD78

"they should have enough TV's to sell to the consumer they only had like 20 of those tv's to go around that is total BS" Is this your first time shopping Black Friday? This is how all the big items everyone wants work out, they have a limited amount and even say so in the ad.

Also 20 is pretty generous many times they only have 5 or so. And if you think Target or Walmart don't operate the exact same way on Black Friday you are in for a rude awakening.