State: Texas City: San Antonio Product: Best Buy Manager Clear all filters (5 of 217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Customer Complaint at Best Buy #1081 3142 SE Military Dr San Antonio, Tex

I purchased an IPad at this Store and received poor customer service. When asked to speak to a Manager I was told he was busy. Requested his name and was told it was Herb, also requested his last name and was told last names of Managers aren't given out, Store Policy. I won't shop Best Buy again. My wife and I were treated like shop lifters, also associate did not seem knowledgeable of the product we were buying at one point she informed the cost of the IPad was $400.00 when the cost was approximately $200.00.
Best Buy Manager
Cons
  • Management
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Best Buy - Manager Review from San Antonio, Texas

This chain in the last 10 years has become very anti customer satisfaction! I went to local store here in San Antonio and was looking for TV power cord and found two 6 ft on a hanger priced at 4.99 both cords were 6 ft, get to register and I am charged 12.99 and I return immediately back to where I found the product on the shelf and took a photo of price as product. Tried to talk to employee in charge of dept., he was already dealing with another customer and was already having issues with the pricing in the register with the customer he was helping ... First clue about pricing at best buy . Found the manager and explain to him about the issue at hand with my receipt and the price on the shelf. His only comment was pretty much you are screwed. Sorry I can't help if my employees put the wrong product on the self. But, we can't help you. It may have been the wrong serial number on the product but yet the length on the cord is 6 ft and the label said 6 ft. I called customer and they only apologize for the issue and would just email their store personnel not to make the same mistake. I've had no call backs nor an apology from best buy! Won't be buying any product from here . I know amazon has a great policy on customer service and will do my business with them or find a company who exercise customer service

Why didnt you tell him about the price BEFORE you bought the product? I am sure he would have checked it if you told him about it before you gave him money.

Typical Best Buy customer experience. Instead shop at Walmart, Target, Amazon, Microcenter, Staples, etc.

Jonerik
@BillyZ

Yeah cause this kind of thing would never happen at a Walmart or Target. And to the OP, if the serial number or sku doesn't match than it isn't the same product and doesn't deserve a price adjustment.

If the price label says Belkin and the cable you want is a Monster you can't get the Belkin price. That is no diffrent than swaping price tags which is illegal.

View more comments (2)

Best Buy in San Antonio, Texas - Coupon Rip Off

I rec'd a coupon for $50.00 off if you purchase items were $100.00. My coupon stated it was good until 01/27/13 and like an *** I go and buy over $180.00 worth of items to be told that the coupon was only good for one day which was on Monday. The coupon states it expired on 01/27/13 and I spoke to the manager and he explained that it was an error and they were not going to honor the coupon. I asked to speak to the General Store manager of course no one was in. I will never shop at Best Buy again. Rip off

SOCIAL MEDIA NIGHTMARE!! is it really they got a lot of free advettising (maybe an xemployee sent those coupons out) slickdeals has a copy if you need it to file a complait. BBB, attorney general, FTC,GOV

Did you have a witness with you? If not, then you have leaned a valuable lesson about Best Buy. If you had a witness then file a complaint to the Texas State Attorney's Office of Consumer Protection Division. You will probably need a copy of your receipt, copy of the coupon and statement from your witness. Also go back to the store and get the names of the personnel involved without divulging anything about the complaint.

View more comments (1)
Loss

Best Buy in San Antonio, Texas - Brandon the General Manager treated me unfairly

I was sifting and excusing my way through an aisle when a woman asked me to excuse myself. I did so. And then she said that I shoved her. I said, "did I shove you with my hands or did I bump into you?" Her husband interjected "Move along. Don't talk to my wife!" Then I said "It's a free country I'm a citizen here, I'm looking to buy. I'll stay here as long as I want." He said "Get the *** out of here." And told a representative to remove me from the store. An assistant told me he could help me get a core-i7. He was fair. Then the General Manager at the Rim Best Buy, named Brandon interjected and asked how he could help. I overheard the man from earlier saying "they should get him the *** out of here." I yelled back at him, "Why don't you get out? You're an old man. Are you really trying to intimidate me?" Brandon decided to kick me out the store. I asked him why he wasn't treating me fairly and did not kick out the man who cursed. Justice

Why would you provoke another person, just be the bigger person and walk away but no instead you want to instigate and cause problems

TIm

Maybe screaming across a crowded store instead of taking the high road and not being a scene causing *** was his reason.

This is mere conjecture.

This story is bogus.

This story is bogus.

John N

Ok, I'll ***------your last sentence says you asked him why he was kicking you out. What did he respond???

View more comments (4)

Best Buy Selma customer service Sucks

I went to buy a tv that was on the open stock area and it was not set up. I asked the salesman to help me out but he came up with excuses as to why he couldn't set it up I called for his supervisor but couldn't find the power chords fast enough so they gave up telling me the tv didn't work. I went to the general manager in the store and told me that all tv's on the floor worked but instead of helping me with what I wanted he wanted to sell me something else. When I told him thats not what I wanted he walked away from me. Like I said customer service there sucks and it starts from the top setting an example for the subordinates to follow.

Having worked at a Best Buy, I know my Store Manager (or any of the other managers for that matter) would not have just walked away. As far as the power cords and all that, they are usually either a) in a envelope kept with the tv or b) in an envelope at one of their department stations.

If it was missing/broken it would have been noted. Bottom line is that not all Best Buys handle there bsiness that way.

First of all if the TV didn't work it should not have been on the showroom floor. Second, if I wanted a different tv I would have looked at a different tv. Third, it's not about the sale of a tv it's about customer satisfaction and curtesy of which they id not express any and it's impolite and disrespectful to walk away from anyone when they are talking to you.

Maybe it didn't work? Maybe the power cable was missing or broken and in the repair bay?

Ever think of that?

And the GM's job has nothing to do with the TV department? So while he would hope they all worked the Supervisor and the Sales Associate would be the ones that would actually know?

View more comments (2)