55 Hotel Cir NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123

Terrible terrible terrible employees and store managers. Through the years I have stopped shopping at Best Buy due to their unprofessional management and lack of customer service - finally had to make a purchase for relative gift and purchased online - order arrived and item was on sale within 2 days by time it shipped and so I took unpackaged item to nearest Best Buy to honor sale price and kid at customer service said he couldn’t look up item by sticker, or barcode and needed the receipt.

I explained that I ordered it online and had to get out of line, look up the order number via email and then he stated he couldn’t do the sale price difference and said I would have to call the 800 number to get sale price honored... so I said, well then I guess I will return the item and repurchase it at the sale price and he was unhappy that he had to take 3 minutes to do that, which resulted in the sale price being honored - really? This is how you train your employees - to do the least that they can and be angry that they have to actually work while they are at work. This is why Best Buy will be out of business in another year....

we would all rather go somewhere else than get terrible service from a Moron kid who has no idea what customer service is.... (Albuquerque, Hotel Circle Best Buy)

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Best Buy Cons: Terrible store managers, Customers service.

Comments