Kokomo, Indiana
1.6

I received a defective phone I ordered 11/22/2018. I had been to Apple, Verizon and went into my local store within 3 days of activating to exchange phone. At first the young man was going to exchange the phone and then a female employee stated no online orders have to be returned to the online processing center. I was given a number to call to get the label sent via email.

The phone CSR stated the store should do the exchange. I went into the store a second time and three employees sitting around the cellphone area said they couldn’t do- once again a call to the number they gave me said THE STORE IS ABLE TO EXCHANGE YOUR DEFECTIVE PHONE.

I phoned a store an hour away and spoke to a wonderful employee! She said yes they could do- was shocked my store refused and I went in. An hour later let new phone was set up.

Very poor store service at my local store. The manager of the store I went to stated also my store should have done- it was time intensive, and apparently my store didn’t want to do!

There is no excuse-

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments