Washington, District Of Columbia

Terrible sales people in the TV department at Best Buy in Cary, NC! I went in to purchase an AV Receiver to use with my new TV I purchased a few weeks ago at another Best Buy.

I was approached by a female associate and was asked if I had any questions. I asked a semi-technical question about using HDMI-CEC to sync the TV power on/off with the receiver power on/off. The sales "lady" (and I use that term loosely) was completely inept and hostile. She CLEARLY did not know the answer to my question.

Instead of saying she did not know the answer, she proceeded to tell me that she was an "expert" and told me I didn't know what I was talking about. I walked over to a display receiver and showed her the option I was asking about in the menu. Her face turned red. I proved 100% that she was wrong.

She could not believe that any customer could possibly know more than she did. She then called another employee over and walked off. The other employee told me that she was an "expert" and basically asked me to leave. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that he was "on vacation" - yeah right.

UNBELIEVABLE! I am going to return the TV I just purchased because of this awful experience.

To sum it up: "Best Buy, where it is IMPOSSIBLE for a customer to know more about the products than the minimum wage sales drones". I WILL NEVER purchase anything at Worst Buy ever again.

I will also stop my company from volume purchasing anything through Worst Buy ever again. I recommend using Worst Buy as a physical catalog where you can go in and see/touch the products and then purchase them at Amazon or Newegg where the prices will ALWAYS be cheaper.

Or go to HH Gregg a few blocks away. At least they are somewhat willing to work with you

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Sales Manager.

Comments

I have similar experience with sale people of best buy ,not only dont know nothing if not they dont attend you ,ahh and of course the manager always is in vacations.Compusa they are the same ***.I think that when you go to

work to one of this stores you receive a training or something .Aparrently more retard you are you are the best candidate to work in this stores.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Best Buy Reviews