Ordered online a remote car starter for a family member.Called last week to schedule install (basic install included with purchase) and was told it would be an additional $210 for a $209 item.

Took item back to store for return and told it was beyond the 30 day return policy and they could not do anything, but I could call customer service. Sat in the parking lot for 40 minutes talking to 5 different agents (the first agent hung-up on me when I insisted on talking to a supervisor). They all said they could not do anything for me. Finally talked to a supervisor and she said she would talk to the store manager to see if there was anything he could do.

I was put on hold and she came back and said that the manager would give me a store credit. It was better than nothing so I went back inside and returned the item. What a frustrating and time wasting event.

The manager could have offered the credit in the first place.If you have issues with Best Buy stay diligent and insist on an equitable solution!

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments