Ordered online a remote car starter for a family member.Called last week to schedule install (basic install included with purchase) and was told it would be an additional $210 for a $209 item.

Took item back to store for return and told it was beyond the 30 day return policy and they could not do anything, but I could call customer service. Sat in the parking lot for 40 minutes talking to 5 different agents (the first agent hung-up on me when I insisted on talking to a supervisor). They all said they could not do anything for me. Finally talked to a supervisor and she said she would talk to the store manager to see if there was anything he could do.

I was put on hold and she came back and said that the manager would give me a store credit. It was better than nothing so I went back inside and returned the item. What a frustrating and time wasting event.

The manager could have offered the credit in the first place.If you have issues with Best Buy stay diligent and insist on an equitable solution!

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best Buy - The person who was driving the Geek squad Van plate 098 FYY on April 21st. Best Buy "I'm very concerned about the way this employee was driving the Geek Squad vehicle today between 4:00pm and 4:15pm. The driver came off the US 26 Sunset Highway speeding into..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more I will never buy anything at Best Buy again! Best Buy "...I I bought a Lenovo idea pad at Best Buy.Brought it home and started it up.A window popped up with a warning about a Trojan virus?..." Read more Best Buy - Delivery Schedule Best Buy "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more