Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 10, 2021

I resolved it. Best Buy was useless.

There employees were nice and tried hard. They seemed to be thwarted in their efforts to try and resolve the case by management. I was told it would be delivered and then suddenly there are none to be had.

So their computer inventory sucks and yet they tout they are a technology company. Maybe they are operating with a Commodre 64 server.I am sure I will never hear another word about this because, wait for it, they don't care abut one guy as there are millions who wills till buy from them.

Original review posted by user Oct 10, 2021

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTSNever buy anything at Best Buy. I tried to order a washing machine online. They told me the pickup would be at the La Jolla store. They failed to tell me that the item was actually sent to an appliance store - Pacific Sales located in La Jolla. A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORE! And to rub salt into the wound the store where it is located is closed Sunday and Monday so I couldn't pick it up even if I wanted to.

So, I called to have the order changed to a delivery. Fine. They set it up for Wednesday. Great!! No problem. Then, only a few minutes later, I get another email stating that it is temporarily out of stock and the delivery would have to be rescheduled. WTF!! This is customer service? This is why corporate America sucks. They do what ever the *** they want without any fear of retaliation. No, I as a consumer are stuck trying to get this straightened out.

You can rest assured I will not be buying ANYTHING from Best Buy again. I will go to Amazon and get it cheaper and delivered the next day. I hope the Best Buy goes out of business. Sorry about the employees but the fat cats at the top will do just fine with their Golden Parachutes. The company will go bankrupt but the CEO and others will still get bonuses in the millions. THIS IS FAIR? The very people who run the company into bankruptcy get rewarded with millions of dollars while the average employee gets nothing. Not even severance pay. No, this is capitalism at its finest.

Stay away fro Best Buy

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY. BUY ANYWHERE ELSE. THEY DO BAIT AND SWITCH.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Cons: Bait and switch.

Comments