Verified Reviewer

I purchased total tech support during an onsite consultation and was told by tech that if I signed up during in home consultation, there was a discount on Total Tech Support Service which included bundled web root antivirus . However, when tried to access total tech support and webroot included antivirus software, I was given the run around by your 888 customer phone service and told to go back to store to resolve.

I did and the local Best Buy store rep , said to call back to the 888 customer service and they will resolve.

I called customer service again 12/22/20 and again given the run around and told to go back to store.(more run around and lip service) I have made two trips to the store again with no resolution. The service is not what was promised and sold sold to me by the Best Buy tech support rep.

Buyer Beware!

Regards,

DD

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments