I brought back a Digital TV antenna.I wanted to exchange it for a different kind because it was not working.

I did not have my receipt but I was not asking for my money back I only wanted to exchange it for one that would work. I had purchased it in the last 60 days. He asked what cash register that I had checked out. He left and came back and told me that I didn't buy it there.

I explained that I am positive this is where I bought it. He said he was sure I was wrong. I walked back to the exact location where I had purchased it in the store and there they were siting on the shelf. He said he didn't believe me and there was nothing he could do to help me.

I told him with this kind of customer service you won't be in business very long to help many more people. I will never step foot back in Best Buy for anything...........

They could be the next big retailer to fail......You are nothing without your customers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Best Buy Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $75
Preferred solution I want nothing from you are your company.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Zara Fogel
Little Falls, New Jersey, United States #1322653

It does suck that it was defective and he should've been more polite to you but considering you opened it and had it for at least 60 days its outside of their return/EXCHANGE policy anyway. If you do find the receipt go through the manufacturer you have a year anyway. I used to work in Best Buy during the holidays and they can look up the transactions by the upc so maybe it wasn't bought at that store??

I hate it when people call me hidden resting places.

I mean I'm assuming he looked up the sales history on that product for his store and it showed none were sold in your supposed timeline.