Verified Reviewer

4.8

Good Afternoon,

My son had a Playsation 4 ordered from you all &;;;;;;;;;;;; shipped to our home. My cameras show the UPS driver making that delivery on 03/16/2020 at 1306. You all assigned UPS drivers to deliver and sadly they just leave the huge package on the front steps. The front porch is very visible with no hidden areas to not see this big package. To my understanding if there isn't an answer to the door then the UPS driver is to stick a "Sorry we missed you" sticky-note on the door and take the package back onto their truck. Unfortunately, this driver failed to do that. As a result at exactly 1515 the day the driver made that delivery, my cameras show a man walking right up to our front porch {{Redacted}} taking that package. The police report has been made, UPS has been contacted with a complaint and I was told my son called you all yesterday, however, as he is only 18 years old I wanted to make sure you all were informed before I take this matter much further.

I want to know how this is going to be refunded or if another device is going to be resent due to the lack of duty from your companies assigned delivery choice which was UPS. Below are the details of this delivery.

Order Number: BBY01-8064****4431

Tracking number: 1ZE1f043037****298

My (Moms #) 314.448.0143 business line

Police Report/Complaint # 211****

St. Louis City Metropolitan (314)231.1212 Non-Emergency number

I look forward to hearing from someone in this very important matter.

S. McCormick

Update: BEST BUY has refunded my son.

Thank you!

User's recommendation: Always Recheck & Recheck some more when it comes to using UPS.

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri