Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Poster decreased review rating.

05/09___I got a LG soundbar and after having it for 10days it started making a crackling noise. I packed it back in its box with all the all the parts.

I had payed through PayPal and when I get to the store and go through the return process, they turn around at try giving me a gift card. Didn't even ask me what I wanted. I showed proof of my PayPal and purchase in my email and he took the phone back to where the computers where(mind you that this is outside the store because of the pandemic) to come back trying to hand the gift card back to me apologizing and saying that there was some glitch in the system and they have to run a sales audit. Which was confirmed by a chat agent online about 1hour after I had left the store.

I wanted to try to get taken care of elsewhere because to be honest I felt or feel like they stole my money.

!!! Update!! Talked with another manager and he said he called the manager working the situation, but didn't. Straight up lied to me and said it would be processed on my account 3-5 business days.

Again, after leaving I got on with a chat agent and they said the issue was being worked on. I was furious. I knew that manager at the Fort Lauderdale off of FEDERAL Highway was lying. Don't take a risk just so you can have it sooner.

There is better and cheaper places and any problems online it gets taken care of promptly trust me.

Will keep pressuring the issue till it gets resolved. Even if I have to hire an attorney.

User's recommendation: They have a high volume of customers so if you ever have an issue it will be delayed.

Best Buy Pros: Polite customer service reps, Products.

Best Buy Cons: Run around, Do not care, Customer service regarding poor quality warranty work, Customer service and delivery.

Location: 2829 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306