1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My wife purchased our 2nd Sony Bravia as a gift to me. It stopped working less than a month after purchase.

I stopped in the Perrysburg Oh store to see what could be done. They told me to bring it in so the Geek Squad can check it out. I removed it from the wall mount and returned the next day. After waiting in line for 20 minutes for an employee had to finish reminiscing with a fellow classmate about all the game levels they've achieved.

I finally spoke to a different employee, as I stood at the counter, another employee started singing next to me, just to be obnoxious? Not sure why. She attempted to send the TV to be repaired but it wasn't possible to send due to us not purchasing the Geek squad service. Then I was told to take my TV home and Geek Squad would come out for $99 and then charge me to repair if it was due to a surge.

I asked for the store director...worthless. He repeated the same thing. Again, this is 22 days after purchase, the TV was on a surge protector, plunging into a GFI and 2 other electronics without tripping anything.

No storm or blackout. They then gave me a number for Sony, which only answer 9-5 M-F.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sony kdl-48w600b tv from Best Buy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Best Buy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Buy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Clementon, New Jersey, United States #1208375

Did you purchase the protection plan? Of course not.

Best buy, or any retailer for that matter, cannot service a product unless an extended warranty is purchased. Why don't you *** people read the warranty info inside the box!?