7643 S Jordan Landing Blvd, West Jordan, UT 84084
Verified Reviewer

Dear Corie,

As I write this to you in hope I will reach the right person, I'm drowning in tears!! I have never been more humiliated and disrespected that buy Best Buy employees today.

I was sold a product you OBVIOUSLY do not have!!!! I was scheduled an appointment to take unpaid day off and sit at home wait for the geek squad tech to arrive yet they pulled a no call no show on me, today I called again: 3rd day in a row teying to resolve this, and had an agent hang up oj me, second one refused to transfer me to a manager, third one transfered me to anther department after promising me to transfer me to a manager, 4th one was getting mad that I was getting irritated with having to repeat my store 12 times and yet im being asked to call somoone else to help me.....Im literally in tears, shaking!! I am in a customer industry as well, I can not imagine ever speaking to a customer the way I was today being spoken too. I got so irritated and said a faul language word and immediately got hung up on, yet I was being made a fool of all day long!!

I purchased a computer from you guys, for my daughter.

My sales person must work for s comission since 45 min he was teying to sell me a plan for geek squad team, told me if I ever have a problem they send a tech to your home to diagnose the issue etc. I did not care for the membership but gave into. I l know how hard it gets to work in sales.

Well, my wash machine started having some issues. I have went to the best buy store to set the appointment for a tech to come and service it.

I was told i have to wait 6 weeks for the appointment. So for 6 weeks I have been without doing my laundry. I decided not to go and buy another washer since this could be a small issue and I already have you guys taking care of me come a so I left it at that. I patiently waited for November 29th.

I even took an unpaid day off to sit home and wait for a technician who never showed up?!

They never bothered to even call me reschedule this or apologize or anything. So I called the customer service. They had no answers for me. Instead I was put on hold for an hour and then finally he promises me, someone else will call me by the end of the night or service me early in the morning.

SECOND TIME: NO CALL, AS PROMISED, NO SHOW!!!

And there goes my Saturday sitting at home again waiting for Best Buy people. Sunday I call again. And then a person who answered sing very annoyed by my situation and myself. Refuses to transfer me to a manager and ends up hanging up on me.

I called again there I was promised I'm speak to a manager but yet I was chance forward to just another agent who then had me on the phone for 2 hours placing me on hold every 5 minutes to tell me that I need to grab pen and a paper and call somebody else a third party company as the cannot help me anymore. They said i have to call and explain the situation and see if they would directly schedule the appointment with me without going through the best buy.

I PURCHASED THE MEMBERSHIP FROM THE BEST BUY!!! Well if you read the notes I'm sure they wrote all kinds of stuff about me, but yes I did get frustrated and kind of said few bad words... out of frustration.

And they hung up on me.

So I had to call again. At this point I'm crying I'm shaking... I am trying to get somebody who is compassion enough to take care of a not only a customer but a human being. As I'm tired of speaking to 12 different people and being told 12 different stories and yet nobody cares that I have spend the money and took an unpaid day off and now they stole Sunday from my kids and myself....i just wanted to hear "we are sorry, lets schedule you and take care of you.

As for the inconvenience we will make you priority, how about...... at .....?!"

That is all I want. I have spent my money for the package you OBVIOUSLY do not even have, as the latest person I spoke to told me noone in scheduling is answering me and he will TRY to send them an email.

I really hate to go public about this, I am not one of those people who complaints "i have orderd 6 pcs of nuggets but you gave me 5" but at this point I dont even know who to call who to reach out to, to simply help me with this. I got hung up on again!

I have spend 3 days now on the phone and at home waiting for someone to fix what I have paid for, and still don't have a response or resolution. As a customer I have been so disrespected and humiliated, I am literally in tears as I am typing this. Is I don't know myself anymore who to reach out to I am begging of you to please look into this and find a resolution for me or get someone to actually do something. I haven't been able to do laundry for over a month and yet I have paid for this package.

I'm not asking for anything free. I'm just asking to receive what I have scheduled for in the 1st place and paid for.

Could you please I'm begging you look into this and find a solution for me. My kids and I would appreciate you for the rest of our lives.

Please!

Ninabodic@hotmail.com

Ninabodic@gmail.com

303-909-8335

Get Outlook for Android

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Geek squad changing appointments last minute, Selling what they obviously cant support.

• Best Buy Reviews