1717 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA

My total invoice for appliances I purchased was $5,991.73 (per Best Buy). 2 appliances were returned leaving an invoice total of $4,236.57 (per Best Buy).

The credit I received was only $1,532.80 instead of the $1,755.16 I was due. Today I have been on the phone with 5 different people from Best Buy and Citibank and NONE of them could do ANYTHING for me over the phone and told me I had to go to the store. The store told me I had to talk to Citibank, Citibank said I had to call the store and then in the end said they wouldn't do anything over the phone and I would have to go into Best Buy with my receipts. Last time I buy anything from Best Buy or do any business with Citibank.

They don't even have an email address on their website so that I can contact them that way. I really don't have time to go across town to get something fixed that is relatively straight forward and most companies would handle over the phone.

Also, the installer gouged my back splash and counter top and it's been a month and not fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Comments