Verified Reviewer

Hello Sir/madam

This mail is regarding a scamming or illiterate person who is working as a sales manager in BESTBUY.INC.

Address: 805 Texas Ave S College Station, TX 77840

Complaint issue against Mr. Dylan Karan (+1 (47*) 335-****)

Hi, I am new for business overseas and got a connection with Dylan Karan through Trade India and got message from him through WHATSAPP on 1st of September and he explains that the current promo is BUY 1 and GET 1 and he asks me to pay 40% cost of 5000 INR through Gpay number (723598****- MY Mantra) for the product of 2 piece of REDMI 10 ULTRA

And I did pay on the 2nd of September and he did confirmed my order on the same date Invoice no (00638482) and then he asks me to pay insurance amount and I did pay 5000 INR to the same number (723598****- MY Mantra) and he said it is refundable once it's delivered.

And after that, he provided me the tracking ID of (GE912****IN) on the website link of (www.continentialexlogs.com) and said this is DHL partner logistics company.

And again he ask me to pay 10000INR for custom duty and I did pay and he provided me another account cause the previous one is not working for me and the account details are in the pdf files and also he said This is my final and last payment and he promised that this Is my final payment.

He always lies that this is your final payment and doesn't have to pay again and once I paid the amount he asked he always startss asking for more money

And also I paid 9500 INR as Tax and Vat charge, and he promised that This is your last and final amount once I paid that amount he's asking me to pay international Business Card or else pay 4000inr to get a new one, and he said this is your final payment lets settle this, so I asked him to get suggestion from his reporting manager to clarify that this is the final payment or not, and he came with another bill as You have to pay STAMP DUTY TAX 8250INR, so I decided not to pay because he always fake promise and I asked my money, and he is not responding for that and keep on asking me to pay that bill or your product will be lost or given to someone else.

I ask him why do you say this is your final payment, and he responded I don't know sir Now I am asking you guys why did you hire him as a Salesperson???

To cheat people money???

If he doesn't know then what is the purpose of him working with BEST BUY????

NOTE: This is just a formal notification for BEST BUY cause my friend from INDIAN CONSUMER FORUM ASK ME TO SEND THIS MAIL TO YOU AS A INDICATION OF CONSUMER CASE REGISTERED AGAINST YOUR COMPANY IN INDIAN AND USA CONSUMER COURT Because I HAVE TOTALLY PAID (29500 INR) AND DIDNT GET MY PRODUCT OR REFUND AND NOW DYLAN SAYS I AM REFUSED TO GET MY PRODUCT Because HE HAS NOT PROVIDED THE EXACT DETAILS INSTEAD HE SAYS THIS IS MY FINAL PAYMENT AND SCAMMED 29500 INR.

I HAD EACH AND EVERY CHAT RECORD IN PDF FILES AND ALSO EVERY MEDIA FILES AND TRANSACTION FILES AND NOW (I NEED MY PRODUCT OR MONEY) AND I DON'T WANT TO PAY ANY MONEY I am ready to take legal action if you not respond me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Comments

#1985098

you should have already declined it if you knew they were Indian

#1925892

Hope you can afford a lawyer

Best Buy Reviews