WORST RADIO INSTALL I had ever seen.Radio did not set flush with dash board missing screws and non tightened side plates.

The whole radio wobbled when you used the touch screen.Went to another company and they showed me the side screws were not even tightened and the whole radio moves.

Also missing 4 additional screws needed to secure radio to dash board.Radio was factory upgrade I bought online -- STEER CLEAR FROM THESE INSTALLERS THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of best buy installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Best Buy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned best buy installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best Buy dishwasher installation problems Austin, TX Best Buy "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..." Read more Best Buy - Delivery Schedule Best Buy "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...." Read more Best Buy - Horrible customer service/lying drivers Best Buy "Purchased a refrigerator through the St. Petersburg store and asked the sales person for late delivery. He provided correspondence that stated what time I should expect a call, the..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM BEST BUY!!!! ITS NOT THE BEST BUY Best Buy "My wife and I were told on Saturday the day we ordered our Washer & Dryer the soonest we could get our appliances would be by having them delivered Monday since..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more Overstock - FALSE ADVERTISING, BAIT & SWITCH Overstock "DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK or SEARS!!! this company if you can call it that is a joke. I purchased a 24' INTEX POOL that they had listed online on..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more