1.2
Ease of Use

I went to a best buy in Middletown NY by my job to purchase a new att go phone. It was the first time and the last I purchased a go phone at best buy.

It was a $140 Samsung Galaxy express prime. Not a cheap phone to begin with. I purchased it on July 10th. I went away on July 28th and attempted to use the phones gps for google maps.

The apps gps did not work. I thought maybe I was in a bad area so we used my husbands. A week later I tried to use it again and nothing. So I called att.

They trouble shot it and said the gps was shot.After over an hour on the phone. They told me to go to best buy and try to ask for help because someone would be physically seeing the phone to help. I went there and the Samsung guys spent an hour trying to fix it and told me the gps that I never used yet was shot. In a month old phone.

They would NOT return it because I purchased it on July 10 and it was August 15. It was past the 15 days. So a phone that you sold me damaged, I didn't break, it was defective you won't return. Im done!

Never will shop here again. I cancelled my card last night. I had my receipt , the samsung guy told best buy in the store the phone was defective and they wouldn't return it. They said it wouldn't ring through.

Im a store manager and I know theres ways to bypass these things.

They didnt care. I will be contacting corporate today..

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 16, 2016.

Comments