Chandler, Arizona

I purchased a 12.2" Samsung tablet for my wife's 2014 Christmas present. I also purchased the 2 yr extended warranty.

The salesman said the warranty would cover free replacement for any problem, no questions asked for $179. Instant replacement. The tablet started experiencing problems, locking up, overheating, shutting off. Now they say they have to send it to their service center in Kentucky and one guy says a week the other says two weeks minimum.

WTF, can't even get their new line of bull straight. New name "Worst Buy". The last place I going now to buy electronics and will never purchase a warranty again. I told the Geek that the warranty expired soon and if the problem reoccurred it would be expired, he suggested that I extend the warranty???

Hello, Hello are you there!! Why would I extend a warranty that they don't honor. I guess that is what *** me off the most, honor means nothing to them. I used my AMEX for the purchase and they have the same warranty for free.

With AMEX you have to send it in and get it repaired, but it's FREE. They do have a replacement policy for the Insignia they brand, but not for the name brands.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Tablet.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Replace the product as promised when sold. I paid over a 1/3 the cost for a replacement plan that replaced a defective product. .

Best Buy Pros: Store proximity.

Best Buy Cons: False advertising of products and not resolving, Having my time wasted, Customer service and in house warranty, Lying to customer to make sale.

• Won t Take Responsiblity

Comments

I will buy from Amazon instead

Best Buy Reviews