148 Walt Whitman Rd, Huntington Station, NY 11746, USA

On February 11, 2017 walked into Best Buy store#345, Huntington Station and was looking for a specific TV that was $999.99. A sales consultant by the name of Justin Milione greeted us and showed us where to find the TV.

He then proceeded to tell us that a better TV than the one we were buying is going on sale for same price on Sunday so buy the more expensive one and I will give you my cell phone number and you don't even have to come back to store to price adjust..will do over phone. So of course, we purchased the more expensive TV with hopes to price adjust a few days later. Well the TV went down $100 but never the $300 it was supposed to and I texted Justin and he told me to wait till next Sunday, which I did and guess what, no price drop and now I am outside my 15 day return policy and when I texted him to say what happened, he now claims to never said it was going on sale...OUTRIGHT LIED TO US!!!!

BUYER BEWARE ... DO NOT TRUST JUSTIN MILIONE @ HUNTINGTON STATION STORE, HE LIES TO PEOPLE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Best Buy Cons: That i was lied to by a sales consultant just to make a sale.

Comments

I guess you're right... I am an honest person and respect the same in return.

Machele

You are much too trusting of salesmen.

Best Buy Reviews