filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy Clovis Ca branch staff complains

Manager are impolite her name is Francis including her accomplice staff Korey! For how many years I’m buying my cellphone protective shield it was free to install this time the arrogant and racist man ever charge us for $8 dollar installation
2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Best Buy - Horrible

Best Buy - Horrible
Delivery people damaged our wooden floors. Very apologetic, however after the apologies and saying I needed to get 2 estimates for fixing the problem.... all communication stopped. I sent pictures and estimates and not one person followed up after that. Left 7 messages.... approximately 7 emails and I have not received any responses . After reading Best Buy reviews I read I’m not alone with my frustrations.

Best Buy - Purchases

I am very upset with 3 items I purchased lately with Best Buy. Ring doorbell stop working after a year. Had to buy a new one. Microwave I purchase last July quit working. I return to the store asked for a refund or exchange. Manager said no. Now my sister purchased a new vacuum cleaner last November off my gift card in another city and it also quit working. I had to rebuy two items with the 2 year plan. The store in Escondido CA won't replace her vacuum. Thanks for your time. Hope Lofton.
2.1
Style and Design

Best Buy in Washington, District Of Columbia - Nice salesperson

Went to columbia heights BB and casually dressed sales guy was very helpful. Let me try different noise cancelling headphones till i found the best pair. Listened to my needs. Recommended sony and yeah these are great. Given my noisy urban home this is ideal. Now i can meditate listen to bird sounds whatever. Even with the besy pair and noise cancelling you are better off connecting with Bluetooth so power stays on. Noise cancelling is more complementary with some music to block out all sounds. (Had to buy a Cloudz pillow for night rest so can keep headphones on.) PS This purchase possibly even cancels out the superlousy LG 3g phone I bought from BB that never worked and phone wanted me to enter my credit card #.

Best Buy - Ripped off phone cards

I went 3 times to buy reload cards for my cell and the cards didn't work and they told me there was no refund. so I sent in a hot girl by herself and she purchased a reload card and it didn't work. but the employees pulled their money together and bought her a reload online and that worked. and they all got her number. it was the number to the police station. hahahaha lol lmao!

Best Buy in Chesapeake, Virginia - Incorrect information provided by associate

Made a laptop purchase along with Microsoft, I specifically asked the associate who was helping me with my purchase if I didn't need Microsoft could I return and his answer was yes as long as the barcode was not scratched and I had my receipt. I go to return it and was told that I couldn't. The manager at store #142 was not trying to be of any assistance. On my receipt nor on the Microsoft card does it say I can't return, but they were sure to state that my credit card will be charged for a renewal. Very unacceptable and disappointing.
Reply to reviews
Same issue ,When you purchase the item with a debit card it's out of your account before you leave the register. When you return it ,there policy which you have no idea what it is till you try to return it,makes you wait for your money. The store manager said that is...
2.6

Best Buy in El Segundo, California - Worst customer service ever

They just left a message saying that I will no get my TV tomorrow as promised I already had been waiting few days and I tried to call and I was on hold for more than 30 min with no answer am done with this and will cancel my order if no one call me asap 310 6292024 a least I hope those idiots check on the reviews
I didn't like
  • Not willing to take responsibility
  • Worst customer service deserve no stars
  • Unable to schedule store pickup for a later date

Best Buy - Received Wrong Order
I ordered a Keurig 200 coffeemaker. The label was addressed to me...upon opening the box I realized something wasn’t right. I thought maybe I had gotten the wrong package, so I instantly looked at the address label. The box included five (5) wireless keyboards w/mouse. The packaging slip had someone else name and pertinent information on it. I realized then, that someone else has my pertinent information as well. I am so upset by this. Now I will be inconvenienced due to someone else incompetence. The convenience of shopping online has been tarnished by this experience.

Contact Best Buy

Phone:
(757) 220-1352

Best Buy Products and Services

Best Buy - Received Wrong Merchandise
I ordered a Keurig 200 coffee maker. The label was addressed to me. I opened the box and found five (5) wireless keyboards w/mouse. The packing slip belonged to the original owner. I have their information and they have mine...I am so upset by this. I can’t believe the incompetence of how this could happen. Now I will be inconvenienced...I order online for convenience, and now I have to go to the store to handle this matter.