Best Buy - Review about Samsung Tv from Maywood, Illinois
My 80 year old Mother-in-law bought a new TV from Best Buy, Melrose Park, Illinois.She asked what happens if there was something wrong with it and was told she could bring it back for an exchange within 15 days.
When we set it up for her a week later found out that the screen was broken. Brought it back and they won't exchange it or give her her money back claiming she broke it because she didn't bring it back within 48 hours. Felt that Customer service was rude and condensending towards my Mother-in-law. Worse return policy ever!
Never, ever, ever buy ANYTHING from Best Buy.They have just lost a frequent customer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "My 1 year old Samsung refrigerator has a broken ice maker. The refrigerator cost me $3000 and I bought a 5 year warranty. Best Buy has scheduled 4..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."