I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family member for Christmas. I was expecting the package today after calling UPS I found out that the package was not picked up as yet. I called customer service where a reps tells me the package was lost. I then proceeded to ask the customer service rep why was I not contacted about the status of my shipment instead of calling to find out. He had no answer for me. He proceeds to tell me that my order will be reshipped to me at no additional cost. I proceed to ask at that time is there any way I can have this item for store pick. He then turns around and tells me that "once you told me that the packag was lost I instantly hit reorder" so at the end I am being told don't worry we are expediting it to you so you should have it by Friday. When I asked how does that make any sense seeing that today is Tuesday if it was expedited shipment should it not be here tomorrow I was told no that's the earliest I could have the item. At this point I requested to speak with a manger and was told there is notting they can do so I insisted to speak to a manager again this continues for four more times. Finally I am told he is getting me a manager so I am placed on hold, after sitting on hold for 41mins with no relief insight I decided to hang up and call back. My second call went a little bit better the young lady I spoke with was a bit more helpful after I explained the situation to her she puts me on hold for a few moments here and there trying to see what she can do after several minutes I am told we are not able to pick up the item (42mm ST Apple Watch) at any of the local stores near us. The young lady goes on to tell me that she is sorry but what she can do is offer me a 10 gift card I said thank you but $10 dollars buys notting at Best Buy.
As I write this issue down I am forced to ask my self if all I am worth to Best Buy as a customer is $10 even after the fact that I have spent over 2K with your company in less than a month. I MUST SAY I A AM EXTREAMELY DISAPOINTED WITH MY LEVEL OF SERVICE. But what can I say at the end of the day they have take there money and I am forced to deal with crappy service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Apple Watch
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 1 year old Samsung refrigerator has a broken ice maker. The refrigerator cost me $3000 and I bought a 5 year warranty. Best Buy has scheduled 4..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "Grady Health System botched a body lift and refuse to fix it. On top of that the head surgeon Dr. Fang agrees with me having large dog ears on both..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."