261 W 2100 S Expy, Salt Lake City, UT 84115, USA

Best Buy is the absolute, 100% worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. Inability to deliver the right appliances or measure them correctly, terrible service and refusal to contact me back about sending me the wrong kitchen appliances. I battled with numerous stores and managers who did nothing to help, made empty promises and tried to blame me for their errors and bad customer service.

After I was finally able to get them to come pick up the appliances that were the wrong color and size, I went to RC Willey who provided good service and the correct items.

I found out today, after five months, that Best Buy has not refunded all of my money. I spent two hours on with the Best Buy call center in order for them to research if the items were ever returned and if the money was ever returned. I then was transferred to a store assistant manager who said that he needed to research tomorrow about the appliances and giving me the money back. BEST BUY WASTGE ONE THAT PICKED UP THE ITEMS AND TOOK THEM BACK TO THE STORE.

So, as far as I’m concerned, Best Buy has stolen from me. They picked up the wrong items that were delivered to my home and never gave me my money back.

When I asked the assistant manager I was transferred to about getting a contact at corporate or higher up, he said he had no one for me to talk to except the regular 1-800-BestBuy number. He also told me if I mentioned the first names of all the managers and service members who provided terrible service and never returned my money, it would be considered a legal matter.

Best Buy provided terrible customer service in store and over the phone. They did not refund my money. When I asked them to, I had to be on the phone for 2.5 hours and was told I had to wait another day for an answer. I do not have any products from Best Buy in my home, and I also do not have my full refund. No one has offered to make this right, nor have any promises from Best Buy to fix this error in the last five months been rectified. I am disgusted and just want my money back for the items that were returned to Best Buy.

The managers at the Salt Lake City and Murray Best Buy stores, along with the in-home consultants, are terrible. They don’t listen, make errors and blame the customers, and they hold your money for five months after they receive their products back. They have wasted my time and could care less if I receive my money back.

BEST BUY HAS NO INTEGRITY OR CONCERN FOR CUSTOMERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments