Verified Reviewer

3.6

On Monday, November 30, 2020, I purchased a 55-inch Samsung TV to be delivered to my daughter in Agustin GA. The TV was bought from a BB store in Augusta, GA.

and scheduled to be delivered on Friday, December 4th with specific instructions that the courtesy call 1hr prior delivery would be made to her so that she would be available. Instead, the call was made to my phone 15minutes prior to delivery while I was in business conference. I missed the call and my daughter missed the attempted delivery at 545pm.

I called the customer service team on Saturday to explain my discontent and reschedule delivery. I was told that I had to wait 24hrs for the TV to be returned to the warehouse before I could reschedule.

Please note, the customer rep never put the note in for delivery to call my daughter.

However, I waited until Tuesday, December 8, 2020 @ 5:30pm to reschedule the delivery. The TV had still not been returned to the warehouse. I am livid. I absolutely hate not keeping a promise to my daughter.

I live a distance away from her and my relationship with her can have some disappointments. I need for my promises to her to be kept and you guys failed me.

Note: I was provided an $80 gift card for the inconvenience.

I'd much rather have had a successful delivery.

User's recommendation: Please check and check again that specific instruction are noted. Always get the name or employee ID of the Customer Representative that you have spoken to.

Location: New York, New York

Comments

#1979586

I suggest that people who are owed money by Best Buy find out the name of the store’s manager and take the store to small claims court. Have all your emails printed out and your phone conversations documented by date and name of person with whom you had the discussion. If this starts happening to more Best Buy manager’s customer service will improve.

#1979600
@Kayna Vcs

You would litigate against the company, claims against a store manager would be dismissed

Best Buy Reviews