Bradenton, Florida

Update by user May 16, 2016

Best Buy refused to address the issue, claiming ice maker was not under the warranty.Samsung stepped up and sent a Samsung repairman who diagnosed problem as an air leak.

This should have been covered under the Best Buy warranty. Samsung refunded my money, but I am still pissed at Best Buy and will never go back there. Let the buyer beware of those warranties they sell.

I spent at least 6 weeks working on this problem with emails, blogs, phone calls, posts, etc.Thanks to Samsung for finally making it right.

Update by user Apr 16, 2016

Best Buy resolution and service request are burdensome and require constant attention and aggravation.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016

My 1 year old Samsung refrigerator has a broken ice maker.The refrigerator cost me $3000 and I bought a 5 year warranty.

Related: American Home Shield - This is Timothy T. McMorris from Jackson Mississippi

Best Buy has scheduled 4 repair visits, but none of them were successful.. They will not give me a replacement or provide timely assistance. I feel like they cannot fix it, but are hoping I will just give up and go away. I could write a book of excuses they have given me.

One repair man was extremely nice and gave me his cell number. He came back and tried to fix it, but was unsuccessful. Eventually he sent request back to Best Buy who sent a different repair man. The new repair man said he did not like to do work that prior repair companies had already done incorrectly.

He walked out and called his boss. Nothing was done, except he wants to talk to Best Buy about shipping parts.

I have already received 3 boxes of parts and a new ice maker.It still does not work.

I liked: I stopped shopping at best buy, Ease of purchase.

I didn't like: Lack of care for customers, Bad service after purchase, Unwilling to repair or replace defective product.

1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.