1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user May 16, 2016

Best Buy refused to address the issue, claiming ice maker was not under the warranty.Samsung stepped up and sent a Samsung repairman who diagnosed problem as an air leak.

This should have been covered under the Best Buy warranty. Samsung refunded my money, but I am still pissed at Best Buy and will never go back there. Let the buyer beware of those warranties they sell.

I spent at least 6 weeks working on this problem with emails, blogs, phone calls, posts, etc.Thanks to Samsung for finally making it right.

Update by user Apr 16, 2016

Best Buy resolution and service request are burdensome and require constant attention and aggravation.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016

My 1 year old Samsung refrigerator has a broken ice maker.The refrigerator cost me $3000 and I bought a 5 year warranty.

Best Buy has scheduled 4 repair visits, but none of them were successful.. They will not give me a replacement or provide timely assistance. I feel like they cannot fix it, but are hoping I will just give up and go away. I could write a book of excuses they have given me.

One repair man was extremely nice and gave me his cell number. He came back and tried to fix it, but was unsuccessful. Eventually he sent request back to Best Buy who sent a different repair man. The new repair man said he did not like to do work that prior repair companies had already done incorrectly.

He walked out and called his boss. Nothing was done, except he wants to talk to Best Buy about shipping parts.

I have already received 3 boxes of parts and a new ice maker.It still does not work.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. jaymo16 is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about repair at Best Buy was lack of care for customers, bad service after purchase and unwilling to repair or replace defective product , but reviewer liked i stopped shopping at best buy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company PC Richard and Son that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments