El Paso, Texas
3.5

*I bought a **" Samsung T.V. 6 years ago and have maintain the protection plan every year.

In the last 2 years the Geek squad has had to come to our house and replace parts and make adjustments in order to view the T.V. at maximum level. We currently have a work order pending with a new part to be installed this weekend. Up until this time I have been extremely satisfied with the Geek Squad service and the plan.

However now I am told I can not renew the protection plan as it ends this month. I never received a prior warning that this was going to occur. My concern is that recently the T.V.

has repeatedly failed to work effectively having to be repaired a number of times which indicates that some time soon it may stop working altogether before they fully solve the current issue and leaves us without protection or a functional T.V.

*Resolution allow me to renew the full protection plan for one more year or replace the current T.V. before it breaks down or it is repaired.**Your serious consideration to this request is greatly appreciated

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: allow me to renew protection plan for one year, or reimburse me cost of T V .

Best Buy Cons: I am frustrated in their lack of flexibility, Not honoring customer requests.

• Lack Of Problem Resolution