Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE

193 of 2503 Best Buy reviews

On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order.All the weekends were booked for delivery therefore I had to settle for Friday 07/05/16 between 4 - 8 pm.

On 7/05/16 I took a half day off from work and waited for the delivery. I did not get a call at all, which is quite contrary to what it says on their delivery email that they will call 2 hours prior to delivery time. I waited for more than 5 hours. Around 8 pm I called the customer service line multiple times the reps over the phone were very rude and they could not tell what the delivery status was.

They could not help me reschedule it because the status on their system showed as "out for delivery". The next day I called and reschedule the delivery time for 07/14/16 from 8am - 12pm. On 7/14/16 I took a day off from work to get the delivery. Unfortunately, I never got a call "2 hours prior" to delivery time.

So at 10:43 am I called them up, the rep again over the phone had no clue where the delivery truck was. After we hung up I got a call from 720-877-8804 at 10:56 am saying they are 30 minutes away. 12 pm still no show for the delivery truck. But I did get a call from Zane from Aurora BestBuy warehouse from 303-340-4971 saying the delivery truck broke down and they cannot delivery my refrigerator.

Being very frustrated I called to cancel my order and they again said the item needs to be in the warehouse to cancel my order. So today finally I was able to cancel my order. The rep named Nicole at appliance Geek Squad, I believe she said, was very rude and asked me why I was cancelling my order. I told her to look at the history and figure it out.

She said She couldn’t see the history (very rudely) and that’s why she was asking. I do not know if I will see my money back on my account or not. I have been a BestBuy customer for years and years and have spent thousands of dollars. That will never happen again.

BestBuy you have lost me as a customer.

And I will make sure that I share this horrible experience with everyone so that they do not have to deal with such an irresponsible company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Ease of Use

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Very rude customer service reps
    • Undelivered appliance
    • Cannot track delivery truck

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #883043

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Best Buy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
193 of 2503 Best Buy reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.