Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE
On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order.All the weekends were booked for delivery therefore I had to settle for Friday 07/05/16 between 4 - 8 pm.
On 7/05/16 I took a half day off from work and waited for the delivery. I did not get a call at all, which is quite contrary to what it says on their delivery email that they will call 2 hours prior to delivery time. I waited for more than 5 hours. Around 8 pm I called the customer service line multiple times the reps over the phone were very rude and they could not tell what the delivery status was.
They could not help me reschedule it because the status on their system showed as "out for delivery". The next day I called and reschedule the delivery time for 07/14/16 from 8am - 12pm. On 7/14/16 I took a day off from work to get the delivery. Unfortunately, I never got a call "2 hours prior" to delivery time.
So at 10:43 am I called them up, the rep again over the phone had no clue where the delivery truck was. After we hung up I got a call from 720-877-8804 at 10:56 am saying they are 30 minutes away. 12 pm still no show for the delivery truck. But I did get a call from Zane from Aurora BestBuy warehouse from 303-340-4971 saying the delivery truck broke down and they cannot delivery my refrigerator.
Being very frustrated I called to cancel my order and they again said the item needs to be in the warehouse to cancel my order. So today finally I was able to cancel my order. The rep named Nicole at appliance Geek Squad, I believe she said, was very rude and asked me why I was cancelling my order. I told her to look at the history and figure it out.
She said She couldn’t see the history (very rudely) and that’s why she was asking. I do not know if I will see my money back on my account or not. I have been a BestBuy customer for years and years and have spent thousands of dollars. That will never happen again.
BestBuy you have lost me as a customer.
And I will make sure that I share this horrible experience with everyone so that they do not have to deal with such an irresponsible company.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very rude customer service reps
- Undelivered appliance
- Cannot track delivery truck
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..."
- "I just returned from Best Buy Union Square in NYC where I purchased an EZip1000 last August 2010. I've the receipt images attached. I'm very very upset because I purchased..."
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS. ASHLEY BURSE IS A THIEF. BUYER BEWARE!!! Here is my timeline of events for my transaction with Ashley Burse of Vintage Goody Shop. Wednesday May 8th: I..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "I paid replicaswisswatches.org $150 on my visa for a Montres Allison replica tourbillion. They said it was just like the real thing and was a real tourbillion just like..."