Ease of Use
Style and Design

On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order.All the weekends were booked for delivery therefore I had to settle for Friday 07/05/16 between 4 - 8 pm.

On 7/05/16 I took a half day off from work and waited for the delivery. I did not get a call at all, which is quite contrary to what it says on their delivery email that they will call 2 hours prior to delivery time. I waited for more than 5 hours. Around 8 pm I called the customer service line multiple times the reps over the phone were very rude and they could not tell what the delivery status was.

They could not help me reschedule it because the status on their system showed as "out for delivery". The next day I called and reschedule the delivery time for 07/14/16 from 8am - 12pm. On 7/14/16 I took a day off from work to get the delivery. Unfortunately, I never got a call "2 hours prior" to delivery time.

So at 10:43 am I called them up, the rep again over the phone had no clue where the delivery truck was. After we hung up I got a call from 720-877-8804 at 10:56 am saying they are 30 minutes away. 12 pm still no show for the delivery truck. But I did get a call from Zane from Aurora BestBuy warehouse from 303-340-4971 saying the delivery truck broke down and they cannot delivery my refrigerator.

Being very frustrated I called to cancel my order and they again said the item needs to be in the warehouse to cancel my order. So today finally I was able to cancel my order. The rep named Nicole at appliance Geek Squad, I believe she said, was very rude and asked me why I was cancelling my order. I told her to look at the history and figure it out.

She said She couldn’t see the history (very rudely) and that’s why she was asking. I do not know if I will see my money back on my account or not. I have been a BestBuy customer for years and years and have spent thousands of dollars. That will never happen again.

BestBuy you have lost me as a customer.

And I will make sure that I share this horrible experience with everyone so that they do not have to deal with such an irresponsible company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. pshahi stated that there is a room for improvement of very rude customer service reps and undelivered appliance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Best Buy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: PC Richard and Son.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments