Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE
On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order.All the weekends were booked for delivery therefore I had to settle for Friday 07/05/16 between 4 - 8 pm.
On 7/05/16 I took a half day off from work and waited for the delivery. I did not get a call at all, which is quite contrary to what it says on their delivery email that they will call 2 hours prior to delivery time. I waited for more than 5 hours. Around 8 pm I called the customer service line multiple times the reps over the phone were very rude and they could not tell what the delivery status was.
They could not help me reschedule it because the status on their system showed as "out for delivery". The next day I called and reschedule the delivery time for 07/14/16 from 8am - 12pm. On 7/14/16 I took a day off from work to get the delivery. Unfortunately, I never got a call "2 hours prior" to delivery time.
So at 10:43 am I called them up, the rep again over the phone had no clue where the delivery truck was. After we hung up I got a call from 720-877-8804 at 10:56 am saying they are 30 minutes away. 12 pm still no show for the delivery truck. But I did get a call from Zane from Aurora BestBuy warehouse from 303-340-4971 saying the delivery truck broke down and they cannot delivery my refrigerator.
Being very frustrated I called to cancel my order and they again said the item needs to be in the warehouse to cancel my order. So today finally I was able to cancel my order. The rep named Nicole at appliance Geek Squad, I believe she said, was very rude and asked me why I was cancelling my order. I told her to look at the history and figure it out.
She said She couldn’t see the history (very rudely) and that’s why she was asking. I do not know if I will see my money back on my account or not. I have been a BestBuy customer for years and years and have spent thousands of dollars. That will never happen again.
BestBuy you have lost me as a customer.
And I will make sure that I share this horrible experience with everyone so that they do not have to deal with such an irresponsible company.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very rude customer service reps
- Undelivered appliance
- Cannot track delivery truck
You May Also Like
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "Best Buy advertised a free Xbox 360 with a purchase of a PC. We were so excited as we thought we qualified with our PC purchase. However, there..."
- "Best Buy just lost a sale of almost $400.00 for their bad customer service and False Advertisement. Do not shop at Best Buy worst customer service I have ever experienced...."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "I recently had my car buffed and waxed at the wave car care of westminster, co and after I cam out with 5 gouges in my paint in numerous places..."
- "DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS. ASHLEY BURSE IS A THIEF. BUYER BEWARE!!! Here is my timeline of events for my transaction with Ashley Burse of Vintage Goody Shop. Wednesday May 8th: I..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."