Las Vegas, Nevada

I tried reaching their customer service # 1888BESTBUY three times over a three day period and was put on hold each time for over 30 minutes.

I was directed by Best Buy to call their number because AFTER ordering a product online and paying for the product I was notified in a email that the product was not in stock. They indicated it would ship when in stock. No date given.

When I finally got to speak to a customer service representative I was told to call back because their systems were down. I was also told my order would be cancelled if they did not receive a call within 8 days from my online order date.

Unacceptable customer service with an unresponsive company. After spending thousands of dollars at Best Buy in the last year my purchases will now go to their competition.

Comments

:? on hold 20 minutes still waiting hopefully i get helped if not then ill have to deliver the package i get to the person trying to change a shipping address

I've been on hold for 35 minutes and they play this obnoxious *** music which repeats every 30 seconds or so. I may go postal (in Best Buy).

your not the only one in the world trying to get ahold of customer service! yes you will have to wait!

Tom

You need to either come into the store, or call the store and order over the phone. At least that way you'll know ahead of time if it's available in a satisfactory time frame, or maybe make another choice.

In any event; 1-800-BESTBUY is always busy due to call volume, because we are one of the few who actually have people IN THIS COUNTRY to answer your questions. Add to that this seasonal volume, and common sense will tell you wait times to assist you will be long.

You might also want to take advantage of the TWELPFORCE on Twitter.

I'm having the exact same problem.

In fact, I'm on hold right now

never had a problem with best buy customer service.sounds like you bought a floor model. :?

Best Buy Reviews