Verified Reviewer

04/25/2021

So I'm at the Best Buy in Castleton Indianapolis Saturday, April 24th at appx 9:30 am. I'm working w a sales associate in the television dept who really knows his stuff.

Shame on me for not remembering his name. After looking at add-on speakers for my Sony Bravia I needed a GoPro package for a trip to Colorado. The same gentleman from the TV dept was a huge help in ordering a GoPro pkg and arranged the camera's shipping to the Castleton Store. I was so happy I decided to spend more money at the Geek Squad to have my desktop hard drive checked for junk and remove anything that is slowing down the processor.

The young man at the Geek Squad desk, same date and time was a real CRUD. As I was talking to him he interrupted me and told me to adjust my mask if I wanted to continue w dialogue. Okay, that's cool. From there it was like I was a total bother and hands me a brochure w the services and prices for the services.

So I'll probably still use Geek Squad but if there was another place to go I would.

As I was leaving I told the concierge of my experience both good and not so good and suggested the young chap at the Geek Squad desk could use a "hug" to help him w his day.

I'll be back, I'm sure. But maybe the Geek Squad guy should remember it's the customer that's lining his wallet.

David J Gable

Indianapolis

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 5820 East 82nd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46250