Irving, Texas

I was coming into the best buy store on 12/11/2018 around 8-10:am and I was looking at some phones, and trying to get some help, I was kinda of amazed of how much the whole place had change. There was a couple in front of me waiting as well, When the woman had stated that there was going to be certain phone reps to come and help us we stated okay that's cool, we waited for the phone reps to come up and help us.

Then there was an third couple came in the store looking for help with the phone as well. When the best buy phone reps came to the front he didn't ask who is next he went strait to the white couple and skipped the black couple who were in front of me.

He didn't even apologize to us for what happened, I know he heard us stating we were next, and he just looked at us like were slaves with chains on. I see that racism happens even in best buy, where everyone is suppose to be friendly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Best Buy Pros: Very upset, That someone did come to my ad and help name nakia.

Comments