Conyers, Georgia

I went in to Best Buy to find a refrigerator, to my surprise I found a wonderful floor model stainless steel with a bottom freezer. I was excited at the low price.

The salesman told me it was the wrong price but when scanned in the system the price was correct. I paid cash for what I thought was a new floor model refrigerator. I started having problems with the bottom freezer closing so I call Frigidaire. To my surprise I was informed that they had someone else listed as the owner.

They continued to tell me that it had issues with closing and the Geek Squad had went out to repair. I was told it should have been disclosed. However it appears the previous customer returned it and they put it back on the floor for sale. I am very upset.

I called the store it took me over an hour to get the store Manager on the phone. I told him what happened he told me He had never had anything like this happen and he would get back with me. He called back three days later and asked me had I been contacted by anyone and told me to contact corporate to push my complaint from him. I told him the cash purchase was made in his store and he should be able to resolve.

I informed him if I had to I would repair and file misrepresentation against them. It appears this is what he wants to happen.

My sales ticket does not show a refurbished item it shows out of the box which is considered a floor model. I will not stay quite I will continue to fight this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Sales Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Calan

At Best Buy out of the box can mean returned, completely marked down to be clearance priced out, ancient technology, etc. I never buy out of the box at Best Buy, way too risky with them!

Best Buy Reviews