Houston, Texas

Best Buy just lost a sale of almost $400.00 for their bad customer service and False Advertisement. Do not shop at Best Buy worst customer service I have ever experienced. Look at the ad sale and no printer in store. Be careful on this scam. Did my purchases at Office Depot instead.

No compren en Best Buy son unos mentirosos y tienen el peor servicio al cliente. Y esto que dos gerentes hablaron conmigo. Pero ellos necesitan ir a la escuala para atender mejor a los clientes. Cuidado *** ir a Best Buy. De Best no tiene nada o podemos decir Best maltrato al cliente. Ellos ponen anuncios falsos. Mejor fui a Office Depot y gaste casi $400.00 lo que iva a gastar *** estos mentirosos.

Review about: Printer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $49
Preferred solution To fire the two managers that treated me so bad

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Your review makes no sense.Just because something is listed in an ad doesn't mean that it is guaranteed to be in stock in every single store.

This is not a scam and this is not false advertisement. The item can usually be ordered at no extra cost to you, inventory can be checked at other locations, rainchecks can be made, or you could have asked someone for a similar deal. Where did you lose $49?

All I am seeing and reading is that an item was out of stock and you decided to shop elsewhere instead of letting to store provide a solution for you.That is fine, that is your choice, but your review makes no sense.

Best_Buy_Tom

I hate to say it, but certain customers are just not worth having.That YOU decided to spend almost $400 across the street was your choice.

I am more than sure that, even though the store had run out of stock of an advertised item, you would have been offered a raincheck that guaranteed the same price when the item was again available.

I am also sure that another printer of same or better quality would have been offered to you, especially by a manager!And I'd bet money, that if the store would have sold you a nearly $400 printer in the sight of all that, you STILL would have come on here and complained of "bait and switch" on a sale item!

Have a nice day!

Your receipt reads "Office Depot" on the top...

Also, just because something is on sale does not mean it is in stock. You could have asked them to order it for you at the sale price, or ask for a rain-check if they weren't able to order it. Unfortunately, stores do not have infinite stock.

MattD78

This "review" (and I use the term loosely) offers no details as to exactly how Best Buy "scammed" you. The receipt you have a picture of is impossible to read, so there's no way to see how much they charged and what the basis of this complaint is.