3.8

I purchased computer October 29th but went on sale for black Friday with $160 price decrease. I called and was told I would get credit for lowest price after system adjust prices on December 14th.

When I didn't see credit I called and learned from representative that I would have had to purchase by October 28th for system to adjust. I requested to speak with supervisor and was told it wasn't date purchased but it wasn't on list of price match items. I could accept 10% credit but I said no as I was promised much more. I requested they escalate and was told I would receive call 24-48 hours with decision.

I didn't get call back so called in and was on hold over an hour. I spoke with a couple of people who couldn't help so spoke with supervisor who said item did not qualify for price match.

I had to ask what best they could do to rectify and gave me 20% back. So basically many versions of why they couldn't credit me what they initially promised $160 plus over 3 hours on hold and talking to different representatives.

User's recommendation: Read fine print and don't trust customer service reps.

Best Buy Pros: Easy to order.

Best Buy Cons: Bad consumer service, Customer service can not resolve problem.

Comments