Purchased a dish washer in store, set up appointment for deliver and instillation, day before the called and sai they would arrive at a different time than appointment window. Installer Said appointment was for morning, i had paperwork and text that it was confirmed for afternoon.

He said i was wrong and that it was in system for the morning. I rescheduled my day so I could be available in the morning. Next morning i get call from installer saying the unit was not in stock and would have to call to reschedule installation.

I emailed store cancelling the order, whe i called to confirm they said they had 35 units in stock in the warehouse. This company has poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Dishwasher Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

This is terrible. The only issue I have is that I am not going to buy from Best Buy (heard horrible stories) but I bought one from Home Depot and the truck driver delivered it to our driveway and left it there.

No installation showed up. It was sad.

I had to contact a separate plumber that did a horrible installation. I think we both suffered from incompetent installations.

Best Buy Reviews