Resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 17

The General Manager of the store took this problem on, he has arranged to have a check for the damages plus a little more for the aggravation to be sent in the next 7 to 14 business days. He has been great through this whole ordeal once we got him involved. Still leery of their delivery service but will shop there again.

Original review posted by user Sep 26

Best Buy contracts with an outside vendor for their deliveries which we were not aware of until their vendor Spirit caused extensive water damage to our oak floor and the ceiling below. They hooked up the water line improperly which resulted in the water damage.

They also charged me for a stainless steel water line which I never received but was charged for.

After months of submitting pictures and documentation to their insurance carrier they denied the claim, claiming that my wife signed for a drop off only, when in fact our receipt shows utility hookup. Apparently the little computer tablet they presented for her to sign said it was a drop off only.

The damage was about $1250.00 which will be insignificant to the damage I will do to their reputation by posting to all social media, complaint forums and advising friends, family and business associates to stay away from Best Buy. I will never walk into a Best Buy store again and I encourage all who read this to do the same.

Their are reputable dealers out there, Best Buy is not one of them though. I have read multiple reviews with similar complaints regarding water damage caused by their delivery team and the same result, claim denied.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Worst customer service deserve no stars.

Comments