Chandler, Arizona
2.0

Beware! I bought an LG Dryer via BestBuy ONLINE.

The delivery and subsequent installation was made by a subcontracting Delivery Company. The delivery crew was rude, rushed through the installation, which turned out to be incomplete. The installation person was rude, threw stuff on the floor and took a general " don't give a *** attitude. I called LG who called Best Buy Chandler and a customer service person who called herself Ellen called me and said, "oh, you bought this ONLINE.

We don't have any responsibility for the delivery. You have to call the Delivery Company. I called the Delivery Company and a man named Lawrence said he would send another crew out the next day. As the issues were such that I could not use the dryer, I called the company that does all my work and they consented to send out a man to help.

He(Raul) made the adjustments that the installation person should have done and now, after another 150.00, my LG is working fine. Beware of ONLINE delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Dryer Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Evaluate the Home Delivery Company.

Best Buy Cons: Delivery and installation.

• bestbuy delivery