I purchased a TV from Best Buy on 12/16 and had it shipped to my brother in CA. At the time of purchase, the eta for delivery was 12/19.

By 12/22, Best Buy realized the item was lost during shipping, but did nothing about it. They finally admitted on 12/27 that they were never going to find it. Their response was that they did not make a mistake, this is just a common occurrence during the holidays, and they could do nothing to make up for the lack of delivery other than send another one that would arrive 2 weeks late.

Their online tracking service still says it will be delivered on 12/19 (8 days ago).... Customer service was completely unhelpful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service horrendous.

Comments

#1262002

We had the same thing happen to us. A Bluetooth cooker was ordered on 12/15/16, with 2 day ship to store (thinking how could that be messed up).

2 days came and went, no notifications, then on the 21st, we were told it would be there on the 26th. 26th came and went, saying it was delayed shipping. Now they've admitted they can't find it & that we'd have to wait to get our money back when it shows up. Umm no.

I threw a fit and they cancelled the order finally. As soon as the money credits we're doing what we should have done in the first place- order from Amazon Prime. That was my husband's Christmas present. No offer to compensate anything and a half *** apology.

1st and last time to order anything from them. Buyer beware.

I have experienced the same level of incompetence from them. I will NEVER buy anything from them again.

They are quietly closing stores and I now understand why. Their *** employees in the TV department couldn't even make the sound bar display work to demo the product for me.

Shop there but then buy from someone else on-line. Best Buy will only disappoint you.

Best Buy Reviews