8210 S Gessner Dr, Houston, TX 77036, USA
2.5

On sept 28, 2018 I finally had my Samsung washer delivered to my home. It was suppose to be delivered two other times, but it was not and I was never informed why.

When I spoke to the customer service manager she was very rude and unprofessional. She promised me a return call and compensation but she did neither. The washer was suppose to be brand new, but it never worked. Water would run in the machine but it would stop and never rinse.

It had to be repaired four times and still did not work properly...... On May 9, I was finally able to exchange it. I wanted to return it the day I got it ,but I was forced to keep it because there would have been a massive restocking fee. I would have had to pay for a piece of junk and return it to the store.

I wanted a refund since the store no longer sold the model I had and the one that was nearest in price was out of stock, although it was in the current sales flier. The good old bait and switch. I asked to get my money back or get a store credit like I promised but the Geek Squad manger rudely told me I could not. When I told her customer service said I could get a store credit she ignored me and kept typing.

She said that you don't give store credits. After all was said and done she gave me a store credit for one cent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Washer And Dryer Combination.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Best Buy Pros: Beautiful clerks and cashiers.

Best Buy Cons: Store return policies, Length of time to correct their mistake, Crappy customer service.

• Poor Exchange Policies