Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.7

I ordered Staub skillet for my wife for Christmas and was told it would arrive by 12/21/2020. On 12/23/2020, 2 days after the expected delivery date, I finally got a notice telling me it was delayed - obviously - and notifying me they would have have it ready to ship in a few days.

I never received another update on my order status except to tell me I couldn't cancel it. A week after I was told the order would finally be shipped in a few days I contacted BestBuy via Chat. The BestBuy rep confirmed I couldn't cancel the order ($209.99) but he assured me the order was being prepared and that I would receive on 01/04/2021. I asked him if he could guarantee it would be delivered on the 4th and he said yes.

I finally filed a complaint through PayPal. The 4th came around and still no delivery and not a word from BestBuy. PayPal got my money refunded yet my BestBuy account still shows the order pending. If anyone at BestBuy doubts I ordered the item here is my order number: BBY01-8063****8809.

What a mistake I made trusting BestBuy to come through.

Their customer service is very poor and the person I chatted with deceived me. Never again.

User's recommendation: Look around for better customer service.

Comments