4.4

I purchased a stand up freezer that was scheduled for delivery today between 7am-1pm. First at time of purchase the gentleman offered me yesterday 7/8/2020 then he said that was taken we have you scheduled for 7/09/20.

I asked are you sure and he said yes. I let my husband know to take off of work so we can be here for waiting. My reason of this complaint is that I am a new small business owner of "sweetpstreatz" I had my first huge order set for today. Long story short my delivery was postponed til Sunday 7/12 without no courtesy phonecall or text.

They reached out via text. I have a $1200 order that has been messed due to the fact that I have no where to freeze my orders. So at the time of my delivery we were at the store speaking to an Appliance Manager by the name of Terrance. He assured us that there was nothing that he could do on the store level to call corporate and you guys would give us a food spoilage refund "whatever that is".

After going back and forth we ended up taking the floor model freezer to try and hurry and save the most of my order that I stayed up overnight preparing. Not only did we have to rent a truck to take it home, when we called Corporate after waiting 50 minutes we come in contact with a lady name Shade. Who has the worst custome service ever. She stated that due to Covid 19 there is nothing that can be done and she has no manager or manager contact information.

Covid 19 had nothing to do with it, Terrance had already stated to my husband that those freezers are on backorder and the salesperson should not have scheduled the sale. We have been LOYAL to Best Buy for over 20 years. All of my appliances, 5 tv's, 3 surround bars, a projector and sound system, phones, tablets and everything to do with electronics we have purchased at your stores. And this is the treatment I receive, Shade had the audacity to ask me "what do I expect her to do" then when I ask for some type of resolution or assistance she says she cant do anything to go back to the store.

After Terrance has said he cant do anything to call corporate. Please forward this to the C.E.O or someone in charge. My email address is "penny6860@***.com" and his phone number is (770)568-****.

I would like for someone to contact us as soon as possible. I will voice this complaint everyday until something about this poor level of customer service is handled.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Douglasville, Georgia