I went to my local Best Buy to get a laptop.After considering couples of models and talking to the agent there, I purchased a Lenovo laptop based on store agent recommendation.

The laptop was fine for few days until one day the screen froze and then I got a blue message "Your pc ran into a problem and need to restart". I didn't take that seriously, thinking it was one time thing that would not happen again. Meanwhile I needed the laptop for my work, so I couldn't take a serious action, until after several days later which I could not take any longer of that so many times of getting that message and restarting in the middle of my work (one day I counted 11 times of shut down. Not only that, I faced a new problem, this time with the wifi.

I was not able to connect to wifi, to even do searching and trouble shooting. There was no adapter in the system. So, pissed off with all that problem, I called Best Buy for help, the phone help was not sufficient. I decided that I hated the laptop and I wanted to return it.

I had paid for a brand new laptop and all I had in hand was trouble, and a waste of time trying to fix (it just SO Much worse when you have to fix a BRAND NEW product!). I was told that the return policy does not apply any more sine I had already passed that deadline. (I bought the laptop on 08/13/2017 and went to the store on 09/15/2017). I asked them to take the laptop, and I will buy another one from them, even a more expensive one.

But, they did not accept it. So, I have paid for a brand new laptop that doesn't work!

What am I supposed to do?This has been only a waste of money and time.

Review about: Lenovo Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Return policy.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments