845 N Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828, USA
1.1

We ordered a 78 inch Samsung tv with wall mount and curved sound bar, All together costing us approx. 10K, The TV was defective and we had to get it replaced, We had a five year protection plan, costing 1,200, at the time.

When we called for a replacement we were told that the Geek squad had to investigate to see if it in fact was defective enough for a replacement, The Geek squad determined that in fact it should be replaced. I called with a ref. number and was told that I would only get part of the money that I paid or get another T.V. compatible,but they no longer made the 78 Inch, but I would be able to pick the 75 Inch that was 200 dollars less, to make a long story short I received the 75 inch which I picked and the problem was that once installed the sound bar could not fit the wall bracket so the sound bar was placed on our console and the wire leading to the sound bar was showing which was not to our liking, the reason we had our wall mount was to hide any wire leading in from our new T.V.

connection.Now they are telling us that we need to buy a new bracket or sound bar to fit our 75 inch We have visited Best buy store at least six times and never get a satisfactory solution, All we get is a run around, When we call the store number they never pick up our calls and we are kept waiting with music in the background for hours at a time.

We are disgusted with the way Best Buy and the Geek Squad treats their customers especially when we spend so much money at that store We will definitely break our Best Buy card after this terrible experience. Best Buy store is located in Waterford Lake, Florida.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Tv Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: I did not like our experience with best buy.

• Best buy worst store ever

Comments

Sorry but this sounds bogus...mainly because I couldn't even find a 78" Samsung on their website.

this doesn't sound truthful 1200 for a warranty? nah and you only get what the tv is worth OF COURSE you wouldn't get all your money back dummy!!

$1200 for warranty sounds too high...

paint to match wall any wires showing & no one will notice

Best Buy Reviews