9369 Sheridan Boulevard, Westminster, CO 80031, USA
1.1

When I got to the store I waited 30 minutes for them to tell me they didn't have my items. I was told that I could drive another 20 minutes to another store that might have it available. They didn't offer to have it shipped to me, or to have my order delivered to the store I was able to pick it up from. After talking to a manager I was told that there were no other options.

They cancelled the order, but now I'll have to wait 3-7 days for the money to show as no longer a pending item on my account. Wtf Angry ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

call them +1 833 272 0777, For the 3rd time I ordered an item online for store pick up. The website said it was available.

When I got to the store I waited 30 minutes for them to tell me they didn't have my items. I was told that I could drive another 20 minutes to another store that might have.

Best Buy Reviews