State: Ontario Product: Best Buy Website Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Best Buy in Aurora, Ontario - They "apparently" don't carry card readers/adapters...

I walked into the Aurora, ON location today on a simple mission to replace my memory card reader as the chord was damaged. I was hoping I could save some money and only need to replace the chord rather than the adapter as well but I wasn't against it. I brought the chord in and showed one of the very confused blue shirted men who simply told me, "I don't think we have that but uhhh, maybe you can check the cable section that way" and pointed his finger across the store. I soon realized he was with another costumer but some kinder words and a more direct location would have been helpful. After looking in the proper section I had no luck but spotted the same blue shirted man making his way out the front with his home bag packed. So I thought I would try my luck with another employee who seemed a bit more capable, at least I had assumed. Showed him my chord as well but to my luck there was none, then when I had asked if he could show me where the card readers where for a compact flash it was as if I was speaking another language and his go to sentence came up for an unknown product that makes it seem like he knows what he is talking about, "Sorry ma'am we don't carry those, your best chance would be to try and find it online." I was very unimpressed by this awful sentence, not that they are out of stock or could you clarify what your looking for, it was a blunt nope we don't sell it and you won't have luck finding it anywhere else so you should check online where they sell weird vintage card readers.... I didn't bother another second with another employee, because at this point I felt like an *** walking around asking for some help to find a simple item. I made my way over to Henry's and with in 5 minutes I was in and out with a brand new card reader. Oh and once I got home I took a chance to see maybe I was the *** in this story and I looked up card readers on the Best Buy website, they've got at least a dozen different types of them.

Maybe they didn't understand you...If you talk the way you construct a sentence and spell, that would make sense.

Review
Product
Best Buy Website
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Train your employees properly.

Contact Best Buy Customer Service