100% full Not resolved
1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken.It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment.

Water leaks from door dispenser and sides of refrigerator are expanding. I can no longer move the refrigerator from its location.

I have made dozens of phone calls to Best Buy and Samsung. They always keep me on hold for at least 30 minutes.

I have spent at least 20 hours on the phone and never get an answer.Samsung states that their goal is an excellent customer experience, but they are totally unresponsive to my requests for resolution of this problem that is not over 2 months old.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about samsung electronics refrigerator from Best Buy was customer service does not exist Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Mine, model RFG298HDRS/XAA leaked water all over hardwood floors destroyed my recently renovated whole kitchen floor cupping boards and swelling subfloor

to Anonymous #1163189

Good luck,

Samsung did give me a total refund. It did require quite a lot of documentation and phone calls. Best Buy refused the claim.

Jaymo16.