Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken.It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment.
Water leaks from door dispenser and sides of refrigerator are expanding. I can no longer move the refrigerator from its location.
I have made dozens of phone calls to Best Buy and Samsung. They always keep me on hold for at least 30 minutes.
I have spent at least 20 hours on the phone and never get an answer.Samsung states that their goal is an excellent customer experience, but they are totally unresponsive to my requests for resolution of this problem that is not over 2 months old.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service does not exist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "Best Buy advertised a free Xbox 360 with a purchase of a PC. We were so excited as we thought we qualified with our PC purchase. However, there..."
- "I called the Vernon Hills, Illinois Best Buy to see if they had a router in stock. The auto system said that my call would be answered in order, and..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "This is no Ordinary story of a bad pool contractor, this is a story about a pool floating three feet out of the ground because of a pool contractor...I gave..."
- "Refused service to a Vietnam Vet ..."
- "I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of..."