Bradenton, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken.It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment.

Related: Brandsmart Usa - Samsung Electronics Refrigerator Review from Brownsville, Florida

Water leaks from door dispenser and sides of refrigerator are expanding. I can no longer move the refrigerator from its location.

I have made dozens of phone calls to Best Buy and Samsung. They always keep me on hold for at least 30 minutes.

I have spent at least 20 hours on the phone and never get an answer.Samsung states that their goal is an excellent customer experience, but they are totally unresponsive to my requests for resolution of this problem that is not over 2 months old.

Review about: Samsung Refrigerator.

I didn't like: Customer service does not exist.

1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Mine, model RFG298HDRS/XAA leaked water all over hardwood floors destroyed my recently renovated whole kitchen floor cupping boards and swelling subfloor

to Anonymous #1163189

Good luck,

Samsung did give me a total refund. It did require quite a lot of documentation and phone calls. Best Buy refused the claim.

Jaymo16.