Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken.It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment.
Water leaks from door dispenser and sides of refrigerator are expanding. I can no longer move the refrigerator from its location.
I have made dozens of phone calls to Best Buy and Samsung. They always keep me on hold for at least 30 minutes.
I have spent at least 20 hours on the phone and never get an answer.Samsung states that their goal is an excellent customer experience, but they are totally unresponsive to my requests for resolution of this problem that is not over 2 months old.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service does not exist
You May Also Like
- "I just returned from Best Buy Union Square in NYC where I purchased an EZip1000 last August 2010. I've the receipt images attached. I'm very very upset because I purchased..."
- "Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my..."
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of..."
- "Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping. The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."