Ongoing problem with Best Buy and Samsung

Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken.It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment.

Water leaks from door dispenser and sides of refrigerator are expanding. I can no longer move the refrigerator from its location.

I have made dozens of phone calls to Best Buy and Samsung. They always keep me on hold for at least 30 minutes.

I have spent at least 20 hours on the phone and never get an answer.Samsung states that their goal is an excellent customer experience, but they are totally unresponsive to my requests for resolution of this problem that is not over 2 months old.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service does not exist

Reason of review:
Samsung Refrigerator
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #839932 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Best Buy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 23 #1163092

Mine, model RFG298HDRS/XAA leaked water all over hardwood floors destroyed my recently renovated whole kitchen floor cupping boards and swelling subfloor

0 0 Reply

May 23 #1163189

Good luck,
Samsung did give me a total refund. It did require quite a lot of documentation and phone calls. Best Buy refused the claim.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.