Chino Hills, California

I tried to get a refrigerator delivered which I had a delivery date about a month in advance. I later received an email right before the delivery date saying this item was on back order. I was remodeling my kitchen and had everything timed to arrive before two social events. I spent literally hours on the phone to try to talk to a customer service representative. First I was disconnected. Then I left a number to wait for a call back. They called it rang once and they were off the phone before I could get to the phone.

Once I did talk to some one they confirmed that my order was still scheduled for the original delivery date. I did not trust this person and called the store which said the item was on back order.

After another round of calls of complaining I was assured that my order would arrive on the scheduled date but I should call the next day to confirm. I did and my order was confirmed. The day before the delivery date I received an automated call indicating the time the delivery was to be made. This was followed by two more communications confirming delivery. At the time of the scheduled delivery I received a call from an automated source advising me that this item was on back order. Further calls proved fruitless. DO NOT TRUST BEST BUY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. YOU WILL BE SORRY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Poorest customer service ever.

• Undelivered flowers

Comments

I am here because I am in the same situatio, but they strung me along for over a month with an original delivery date and then a date I accepted as a reschedule. The only thing they ever delivered was a headache.

I was told at the end that basically the website is terrible and I should go to the store and I certainly will... the Home Depot store because Best Buy is awful.

Tom

Appliances...always, ALWAYS, come to the store! Ordering major appliances over bestbuy.com is NOT fool proof!

Trust me...their fools are bigger than yours.

Then they blame the store!

Best Buy Reviews