State: North Rhine-westphalia City: Bonn Product: Best Buy Shipping Service Clear all filters (1 of 88 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy in Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia - Pre-ordered Xbox one June 2013; Still waiting on Christmas Eve!

Military family stationed in Germany. Best buy advertising "now better shipping to APO addresses." Pre-ordered the Xbox one for our children's Christmas gift. It is Christmas Eve and we have not received it. Ordered the Xbox 6/10/13, not here. Ordered Xbox one games 11/26/13 and received them Dec.11, 2013. Started calling and emailing Best Buy when games arrived and no Xbox one. Email would say someone will contact me in 3 days, then I get the same email in about 3 days. 2 lost package cases opened, but no return call. Multiple calls to Best Buy. A post office worker said the package was not sent priority so is probably traveling slowly. Why would you do that to an electronic in the Holiday season? I just felt like no one cared about my situation until the last BestBuy person I talked to 7 days before Christmas who at least apologized for this experience. My Best Buy account says my Xbox shipped 11/21/13. If this is the improved service to the military, I would hate to have experienced it before it improved.

You don't deserve better service just because you are in the brainwashed *** military. It makes you no better than anyone and in fact I think it makes you worse!

@scooter

Best buy was the one who offered, he did not say he deserved it because he was in the military. And before you start bashing the "*** hole military" maybe you should think about what the military does for you. Have some respect you piece of ***.

I brought four tablets from bestbuy got four boxes only got three a nd one box with nothing in it.call them they been lying everyday I call different lie.the tablet suppose to have been here before Christmas and it's Christmas no tablet. And that hurt. Sad from Mississippi

To