Best Buy is not responsible for their FALSE ADVERTISING?
Best Buy is not responsible for their FALSE ADVERTISING?
Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. I selected it and paid for it. Christmas Eve it came! However, immediately I realized how slow it was and checked the system...

Document everything and just to the CEO. It does work!

View more comments
Review
Pros
  • Wide variety of products
Cons
  • False advertising
  • Customer service
  • Slow to assist
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • misleading
  • Misprint
  • Lenovo G50

They go behind my back to my wife when I said NO NO NO | Best Buy review from Fayetteville, North Carolina

They go behind my back to my wife when I said NO NO NO - Best Buy review
Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little *** sold it to my wife... They won't answer email and they simply ignore the complaint. Then I proceeded to call and email corperate which they ignored the calls, and email and when I spoke to someone they gave a very ethnic "You aint getting it fo free ya know".... Well seeing I did not want to begin with what the *** are you trying to tell me... As the Geek Squad goes.. which Ghetto did they get the hoody boys from

Wow.. that is super professional of them.

Love how everyone who doesn't look like a rotten banana, gets treated like *** these days.

Reverse racism is becoming a huge problem.

They should offer a refund. I would go into a local Best Buy and demand to speak with someone with at least a 7th grade education level.

This is between you and your wife as another poster said. Take it up with her, not geek squad.

They can't make decisions for anyone. All they do is offer a solution to a problem. It looks like your wife saw that and wanted to get y'all's computer fixed. Your wife sounds a lot smarter than you are.

You are an ignorant individual.

Good for your wife for being an adult. You're just a diva who likes to whine.

dr.marnish helped me to bring back my lover now i refer many clients to call him +15036626930 him for help , i wish everyone who want his or her lover back to contact dr.marnish

lisha Naidoo

Sounds to me like your wife wears the pants and you don't like it so you :cry to random online strangers. I would sell your wife too; all night long.

Except I wouldn't wait until you are gone to do it. You can watch; but there's a $20 fee.

Tamme
@stranger danger

yeh dont listen to the troll from Fairfield California the troll only dos it to get a negative reaction

Then when something happens to your device you'll be coming back wishing you had the plan in the first place. It can't be fixed for free. Sure you have manufacturing warranty which you would have to deal with on your own as far as shipping it, etc if something were to happen to your device.

It is your responsibility to control your wife and set boundaries. Do not blame others for you not telling your wife we are not buying a protection plan. are you a man or a pus***?

Courtnie

Is your wife an adult? If so then the guy did nothing wrong. This is between you and your wife.

Sarahmarie

Was your wife with you when he was trying to sell it to you? If not it's hard for me to understand how it's his fault.

If he knew she was with you then I understand, but what I wouldn't understand then is why she decided to say yes if she was with you when you said no.

This is where my confusion comes in.

View more comments (8)
Featured
Loss
I fell in one of their stsores,was transported to hospital by EMS, and xray revealed I had broken my arm. Store never called me to see what kind of injuy I had. No follow up at all from Best Buy. I am disappointed that Best Buy has so little regard for their customers...

Your fault for being a clumsy hag.

View more comments